The Value of Software Support Agreements for the End User
Purchasing a security system does more than arm your facility with state-of-the-art control and video surveillance. It provides you, your employees and visitors with the peace of mind you can only get from a provider known for ultra-reliable products and rigorously trained integrators.
You’ve taken the measures necessary to secure your facility – protecting your investment in your security system is just as critical. A Software Support Agreement ensures that your system is operational 24 x 7, and gives us, your integrator access to:
- Up to three new releases annually which allows you to maintain version compatibility
- Regular updates to your system
- Software support to ensure the software works with the very latest camera handler, controller, encoder, etc.
- Priority tech support for your integrator on your behalf
- Version compatibility across different platforms
- Support specialists who can quickly troubleshoot system problems across hardware, operating systems, databases, and peripheral devices in analog and IP networks
What else should your company consider?
- Teaming with us at Toepfer Security Corporation your local integrator for on-site support to fully understand your security environment and technical issues
- Leverage our access to full suite end-user on-site training. Just contact us via our contacts page for a complete list of available courses