Toepfer Security Corporation (TSC), is a technology based electronic security systems integrator head-quartered in Waukesha, WI. We provide, install and service video, access control, and intrusion detection systems. In addition, TSC offers locksmithing services, including electronic and mechanical safes.
Specializing in “design/provide” projects, our business philosophy places a great deal of importance on providing exceptional value and superior service to our clients.
In addition to being fully insured, Performance and Payment Bonds can be obtained in amounts exceeding one million dollars.
Toepfer Security Corporation is currently comprised of twenty five employees, the majority of which are field service technicians or programmers.
Our technicians average more than twenty years of industry related experience and have completed a vast amount of access control, CCTV and intrusion detection system installations to date.
Toepfer Security Corporation is a certified system integrator for:
- Software House Access Control Systems
- Honeywell Access Control Systems
Video offerings, among others include:
- Exacq Technologies
Thank you, again, for your interest in our products and services.
Ron Lund, Jr. – Toepfer Security Corporation
- Twenty five, including administrative personnel
- The average industry related experience is in excess of twenty years
- Our service includes a 24-Hour answering service to contact one of several highly qualified technicians equipped with laptops and wireless devices capable of remote system programming support utilizing VPN technology
Area of Coverage
- In addition to serving all of Wisconsin, by partnering with select system integrators, Toepfer Security Corporation provides services to clients throughout the United States and Canada
- 12,000 square foot facility located in Waukesha, WI with management and administrative offices, conference and presentation rooms, training, set-up, testing and repair centers, cable and parts warehouse and fabrication shop
- In-house AutoCAD and ViSiO editing and plotting up to ANSI F 28″ x 40″ drawings
- Custom design, prototype, and fabrication capabilities
- Proficient gas and arc-welding personnel
- Company owned self-powered scissor lift
- Professional locksmithing division
- Extensive service and repair inventory