What is an Integrated Security System? An Integrated Security System combines access control, intrusion detection, video and other electronic systems into a centralized operator interface. This allows for effective and efficient management of a security system.
Access Control refers to exerting control over who can interact with a resource. Often, but not always, this involves an authority who does the controlling. The resource can be any given building, group of buildings, or a computer-based information system. The possession of access control is of prime importance when persons seek to secure important, confidential or sensitive information and equipment.
Access Control System Benefits:
- Track, record, and deter access throughout your organization.
- Provide auditing and employee time and attendance features.
- Restrict access to sensitive areas.
- Provide a safer working environment and customer or client environment.
- Avoid expensive re-keying when an employee leaves.
- Remotely administer and control access immediately to multiple facilities through
- one efficient interface; saving you time and money.
Electronic Access Control System Solutions:
- Web-based, multi-site access control solutions
- PC-based, small to mid-sized solutions
- Enterprise solutions
- Access control cards and readers
- Photo I.D. badge for deterring fraudulent or misuse of access
- Biometrics of different locations networked together through telecommunication technology
- Single door edge devices
In the event that you would prefer on of Wisconsin's top Integration Specialists to design and provide video monitoring and intrusion monitoring specific to your needs, please contact us via our Contacts page. By doing so, you will find our Sales and Support teams anxious to facilitate making your vision a reality.